Friday, February 25, 2011

college for all

MY COLLEGE ESSAY
Hello my name is Jose Caceres  and my dream is to go to college for I can become some one in   life. Some reason’s i would like to go to college is for I can make my family proud. Some struggles  have faced in school are like going to boost for my three years in middle school. What boost means is coming to school before everybody else that has been one of the most challenging thing I have faced in middle school. Another challenge I have faced is struggles in  math because that’s the hardest class i have had in middle school. But with all that hard stuff i had faced in middle school it has made me the boy i am now.
So some thing’s that can describe me are helpful, smart and honest middle school  has help me be these ways. One reason why i think I’am helpful is because i help lots of people in my community an i also help my friends when they are feeling sad or left about. One way that I think that I’m smart is that I have had help many friends in their homework when they are stuck . One other word that I can describe my self is honest I think I’m honest because I all ways say the truth to my friends these are some words that can describe me and also my friends describe me these ways.
Some challenging thing’s I have had  overcome is violence in my community such as gang’s , drugs, drunk drivers etc. These challenges in my community are hard because you can’t sleep at night because you are scared you might here gun shoots. But these problems that we all have in our community I still love my community because their is lots of nice people here such as my friends Oscar, Andres and Jz and also Jairo. These guys have had helped me over come many struggles in school  and out. So with all these problems in my community their is really good people in Oakland.
So for my last paragraph I’am going to write about what I want to be in the future. So since I was a little I all ways wanted to become a lawyer to stop immigration because I never liked the idea of family’s being seperated because I have had a personal experience with this. And another goal i would like in life is going to college and finish high school with lots of scholarships . So thank you mom and dad and also my friends that have had been here with me on this rode to success. So THANK YOU!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment